The Diamond Condominium on Yonge
Whether by day or by night, in a uniquely serene setting with ample and luxurious setbacks to create open view lines, with a large private garden, and Yonge Street a few short steps away, you have the premier combination of urban living and a park like setting.
The Diamond benefits from being located on Yonge Street and the ease of access to every amenity you would want. You have the most cosmopolitan selection of foods at your doorstep, from organic grocers, to traditional and specialty stores and the best restaurants a few steps away. While also having a unique feature of being set back from Yonge Street so that you have a true oasis of convenience and comfort, quiet and exclusive residential living.
FLAWLESS BODY AND MIND
An array of amenities rejuvenates the body, mind and spirit. The ground floor features a theatre room, a superbly appointed party room with full kitchen and a games room strategically contiguous to allow flexibility of use for smaller or larger gatherings. The Diamond library offers a quiet place to relax and read by the fireplace.
The outdoor gardens are accessible from the party room and have BBQs and seating for outdoor dining.
On the second floor, there’s a fully equipped fitness centre, yoga studio and his and her saunas and change rooms.
We have two fully furnished guest suites for your exclusive visitors and a 24 hour concierge for your convenience and security.
THE DIAMOND PARTY ROOM
With high ceilings and floor to ceiling glazing facing the stunning gardens, the party room is appointed with sumptuous sofas and chairs, classic wood flooring, luxurious carpets and contemporary accents to set the high standard for your entertaining needs.
A JEWEL ON A PRIVATE PARK
The forecourt of The Diamond welcomes you. It offers a serene oasis in the city, a place to rest, reflect, and feel at one with nature. It also allows for unique social opportunities where you and your exclusive guests can gather and celebrate.
The private park-like space is composed of articulated stone walls, integrated with sophisticated wood and metal combined with a formalized planting palette to create a stunning, well-delineated area.
Interior to the courtyard are secondary stone walls that further divide the space, in order that residents may create their own outdoor environment, whether it be an outdoor living room, a dining area, or a rose garden reading area.
The result: tranquil, elegant outdoor living in the heart of North York’s City Centre.
A SINGULAR ADDRESS
The Diamond is here because so much is here — great amenities, ample lush parkland, and nearby highway 401 — the main artery of Toronto and multiple civic hubs of work and play. The celebrated interregional transportation hub at Yonge and Finch that seamlessly connects you to the entire GTA and beyond including Go and Viva, is minutes away.
That network, and that convenience, simply can’t be matched.
From excellent sought after schools, libraries and community centres to multiple transit options (the subway is located at your doorstep), incredible shopping, everything you require is in close proximity.
Connected and convenient, North York has become a hip, refined urban destination with gourmet restaurants, chic salons, designer shopping and award-winning theatre.
Experience it all — from The Diamond.
- North York Central Library 5120 Yonge St
- North York Civic Centre 5100 Yonge
- Whole Foods Market4771 Yonge St
- Rexall4789 Yonge St
- Loblaws5095 Yonge St
- LCBO5095 Yonge St
- Bayview Village2901 Bayview Ave
- Fairview Mall1800 Sheppard Ave E
- Ikea15 Provost Dr
- Canadian Tire1019 Sheppard Ave E
- Shoppers Drug Mart5576 Yonge St
- Metro20 Church Ave
- M2M – Morning to Midnight
- H Mart5323 Yonge St
- Don Valley Golf Course
- Bayview Golf and Country Club
- North York Tennis Club
- Cineplex Cinemas Empress Walk
- Gibson House Museum
- Toronto Centre for the Arts
- Douglas Snow Aquatic Centre
PARKS / NATURE
- Dempsey Park
- Gibson Park
- Mel Lastman Square
- Willowdale Park
- Albert Standing Parkette
- Aroma Espresso Bar 8 Park Home Ave
- Starbucks5140 Yonge St
- Yuzu Izakaya5582 Yonge St
- Sugar Marmalade5322 Yonge St
- St Louis Bar & Grill5307 Yonge St
- Ajisen Ramen5229 Yonge St
- Tea Shop 1685193 Yonge St
- Pho 885197 Yonge St
- Milestones5095 Yonge St
- Baton Rouge5000 Yonge St
- Moxie’s Grill & Bar4950 Yonge St
- Jack Astor’s Bar & Grill5051 Yonge St
- Frog & Firkin4854 Yonge St
- Origin North2901 Bayview Ave
- Oliver and Bonacini2901 Bayview Ave
- Il Fornello2901 Bayview Ave
- Owl of Minerva5324 Yonge St
- Willowdale Middle School
- Churchill Public School
- Earl Haig Secondary School
- FutureSkills Private High School
- Little Owl Preschool Elementary
- R J Lang Elementary and Middle School
- Cummer Valley Middle School
- Finch Public School
- Bayview Middle School
- Hollywood Public School
- McKee Public School
- Claude Watson School for the Arts
- The Prestige School
- Cardinal Carter Academy for the Arts
The Diamond Condominium on Yonge
Communities we are experts in